Recent Boycott Articles
- Freedom and justice For Gaza: Boycott action against 7 complicit companies
- Green groups condemn Israeli attack on Gaza
- Human Rights Groups Accuse NBC of Deceit About DIG Filming Locations in Occupied East Jerusalem
- Joint Call to Action: July 2014 – Month against the Apartheid Wall!
- Paris water company won’t renew SodaStream deal
Boycott ResourcesView all
- PACBI: TEDx is Equating the Colonizer and Colonized
- Palestinian Trade Union Movement Calls on International Dockworkers Unions to Block Loading/Offloading Israeli Ships
The question is not whether the term “apartheid” applies here. It is why it should cause such an outcry when it is used.
This fact sheet revisits the experience of Palestinians in Jerusalem (West and East) since 1948 until the present, including available quantitative data, illustrative examples, legal analysis, and references and links to relevant resources
Part of a special section in Vol 4 No 1 of Feminists@law whose authors argue for a feminist politics of solidarity that is truly emancipatory in its aspirations.