Follow our social media accounts
Sign-up for news, campaign updates, action alerts and fundraisers from the BDS movement.
I agree to receive your newsletters and accept the data privacy statement.
* Information required
- Oakland activists prevent Israeli ship from docking for 4 days;
- Elbit arms factories in UK and Australia occupied by protesters
- EU to ban Israeli dairy and meat imports with any settlement connections
- European retailers
A group of high-profile political figures predominantly from Central America, South America and the Caribbean — including Bolivian President Evo Morales, US authorAlice Walker, deposed Honduran President Manue
- Spain announces "provisional" suspension of military exports to Israel and Evo Morales backs BDS
- Pressure grows for military embargo and sanctions
Follow #GazaDayofRage for updates
Hundreds of thousands of people will take to the streets today to demand boycotts and sanctions against Israel as part of an international day of rage initiated by organisations in Gaza.
As Israel recalls its reserves and threatens to re-intensify its assault on Gaza that has so far killed more tha
The following statement from the Network in Defense of Humanity (REDH) in Bolivia is a translation of the original from http://www.nuestra-america.it/index.php/it/espanol/bolivia/item/998-appello-internazionale-primo-firmatario-presidente-della-bolivia-evo-http://www.nuestra-america.it/index.php/it/espanol/bolivia/item/998-appe...