Boicote, Desinvestimento, Sanções (BDS) é um movimento palestino liderado pela liberdade, justiça e igualdade. BDS defende o princípio simples de que os palestinos têm direito aos mesmos direitos que o resto da humanidade.
- Oakland activists prevent Israeli ship from docking for 4 days;
- Elbit arms factories in UK and Australia occupied by protesters
- EU to ban Israeli dairy and meat imports with any settlement connections
- European retailers
- La Plata contract loss follows similar boycott by Dutch firm Vitens
- European construction firms and pension funds abandon Israel
- Student and youth unions continue to throw weight behind BDS
- YWCA-YMCA in Norway adopt BDS
In the latest success for the growing Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against
Mekorot is Israel’s state-owned water company responsible for implementing 'water apartheid' on Palestinians, including the international crime of pillage of natural resources in occupied territory, discrimination against the Palestinian people as an ethnic group and vital support for the illegal settlement enterprise.