Israeli Apartheid Week 2021 is back #UnitedAgainstRacism
Let's make Israeli Apartheid Week 2021 a loudspeaker against racism, colonialism and apartheid in all corners of the globe.
Racism, discrimination, xenophobia, and inequality continue to grow around the world. In recent months, we have seen how people in the Global South and people of colour, political prisoners, unhoused people, migrants, and refugees, among many others, have suffered from the scourge of COVID19, which has further exacerbated their vulnerability.
For the last 17 years, Israeli Apartheid Week (IAW) has been organised worldwide to protest some of these injustices and to advocate for Palestinian freedom, justice, and equality as part of the struggle to attain our indivisible justice.
This year, IAW observes the International Day Against Racism by organising a global and massive virtual protest to resist racial discrimination, colonialism, and apartheid and celebrate our struggles’ diversity and connectedness.
Let's shatter the silence and unite our voices against racism! Watch our IAW 2021 video to learn how.
- Join the IAW Virtual Global Protest #UnitedAgainstRacism. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of a unique moment and send your video before February 28th. Check out the IAW Call Against Colonialism, Racism, and Apartheid and find instructions on how to join the Global Virtual Protest on our website.
- Help us spread the word about IAW 2021 on Twitter!
- Let people know about the IAW virtual protest by sharing our call on Facebook.
- Organise your event and build alliances with other movements against racism, colonialism and discrimination in your community. Share them with the hashtag #UnitedAgainstRacism
- Get in touch. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need support for IAW organizing.
Let's make IAW 2021 a loudspeaker against racism, colonialism and apartheid in all corners of the globe. Let's celebrate that we are many and diverse and that together, we are invincible.